Reading time about 2 min read
Amazon Reimbursement Refund. What is it and how to get it back?
If you are selling on Amazon, and you are an FBA seller, Amazon sometimes loses, damages, or destroyes your inventory in warehouses.
Amazon should automatically reimburse money to you for these inventory management mistakes, but often it's not happening. This means Amazon probably owes you money for unpaid reimbursement payments.
How to get your money back from Amazon Reimbursements
First, you need to find reimbursements Amazon owes to you and claim these reimbursement payments. You have two ways to do that:
Look at your report: there are transactions with the codes 6, 7, E, H, K, U - damaged; D - disposed of; 5, M - lost. Also, there are codes for transactions that were found.
Look for detailed description of this report here. You may find it difficult to figure it out with this report.
2. Find reimbursements automatically with any software.
Usually, these services charge some % of estimated reimbursements before you get money from Amazon, and need some actions from you: return to service sometimes, chose the period, download the list with the transaction ID, etc.
Second, after you've found reimbursements, you need to open the case at Seller Central to claim for these reimbursement payments.
Why SageSeller is the simplest solution for you?
We want to create the most simple service for Amazon sellers, which helps every seller to increase profit and make business more productive.
How SageSeller helps you to get back your reimbursements:
- Connect to SageSeller.
- We constantly monitor your inventory for lost, destroyed, and damaged items every week.
- If we find that Amazon owes you money, we send an e-mail notification with further instructions.
- If Amazon doesn't owe you money, we send an e-mail notification, that all is good, and you have no unpaid reimbursements now.
- When you've got an e-mail with further instructions, you copy the message and pass it in the case in Seller Central.
We try to give you an easy-to-read message.
- Unfortunately, the open case process in Seller Central can't be automated.
- In a few days, you'll get your money back.
- And we don't charge you, before you got reimbursements, like other services. At Sage Seller, it's included in your monthly plan!
SageSeller now is in beta-test. Our beta-testers have 6 months free of charge and have the opportunity to help us create the tool they need.
Connect SageSeller now and get beta-test benefits!
It's a pretty good time to make sure it's the simplest service.